Monday, December 26, 2005

Thank you all for the

wonderful Saturday! Loved every single bit of it.. The food(of cos), the bacardi(hic), the merry christmas-handshake dares(which, i tell you, lit up the entire christmas of the last 3 ladies, hahaha), even the acquiring of the sparklers(piece of cake). Thing i appreciated most though, was the company =)

=) =) =)

Thanks everyone, for being there.
Thanks miss pang, for making me feel like i've had 2 birthdays this year ^^

Leaving for a 2-year holiday on a nice tropical island located at the equater(aren't you jealous) next Thursday... And after all the hype of christmas , well, it's time to reflect! What better time to say this than now?

I like the people around me. I've really enjoyed all your company, and i appreciate you all in ways more than i would have ever expressed. These 2 years have been really funwith you all around.. and thinking of all the things i've done, man I sure as hell wish school could have lasted a little longer than this.

Awwww....

Apart from the ThankYou speech i STILL think i should have made in the middle of citylink mall rather than just at the side.. I'd like to say i'll never, ever forget any of you and what you've done for me, and i'll be there for you always, and always. =)

And this applies to ALL my friends. All. =)

"Icing - What I do when I attend choir practice"

No comments: